- Root Canal Therapy – Treatment of diseased or inflamed root canal. This process involves removing pulp and nerves of roots, as well as filling with proper material and
- Custom Dentures and Bridges – Removable and appliances custom designed to replace one or more missing teeth.
- Extractions – The process of removing tooth. May be simple or surgical.
- Implants – A metal or ceramic device surgically implanted within the jawbone. Usually completed in steps and is followed by a crown, denture or bridge.
- Periodontal Surgery - Including but not limited to: gingivectomy, crown lengthening, osseous surgery, bone replacement, tissue graft, laser therapy.
- Limited Orthodontic - Clear Correct, Invisalign.