- Prophylaxis – Removal of plaque, calculus and stains from teeth structure.
- Digital Radiographs – Allow thorough diagnosis of tooth roots, gums and bone surrounding tooth to properly diagnose caries or other infections which cannot be seen with
- Fluoride Treatment – A chemical compound “painted” onto teeth used to prevent decay.
- Sealants – A composite material used to seal decay-prone grooves, particularly of posterior teeth, to prevent caries.
- Soft Tissue Management
- Scaling and Root Planing – A process designed to remove plaque and calculus from above and below exposed gum line.
- Space maintainers – Dental appliance designed to hold space of extracted or missing tooth to prevent shifting of adjoining teeth.